Dr Martin Graff is a Senior Lecturer in Psychology at the University of South Wales. He has also been a visiting scholar at the State University of New York, Cortland, USA and Victoria University, Wellington, New Zealand. He specialises in online dating and relationships.
Listen to Martin as he talks about:
* Things you can do to improve your dating chances online
* Why relationships that start online are more sustainable than ones that start face to face
* The strange dating sites out there
* Why females make far more rational decisions than males.
* How the phone has changed relationships
* How social media can change relationships
* The future of online dating
* Goodgym and what it does
Contact Matt: firstname.lastname@example.org
Today's podcast is brought to you by:
We Make Film Happen http://wemakefilmhappen.com/
We Make Good Happen http://wemakegoodhappen.com/
We Make Podcasts Happen https://www.wemakepodcastshappen.com
Podcast Like a Pro: https://www.podcastlikeapro.co.uk/
We tap into the minds of people like adventurers, world record holders, entrepreneurs, voice coaches, psychologists, musicians and people making a positive difference around the world.
We want to find out what’s their path to success and what have they learnt along the way.
This is real stories from real people.
Plus we want to find out what success means to them.
The We Make Success Happen podcast is hosted by Matt Callanan, a former international DJ and musician turned filmmaker (with We Make Film Happen) and founder of the kindness project We Make Good Happen.
Want to know how to set up and launch a successful podcast?
Sign up to my course - Podcast Like a Pro:
Want 50 podcast secrets that took this podcast to No.1?